LED Plant Grow Light Bulb Indoor Garden 40W
40W Daylight LED Plant Light Bulb Full Spectrum Ceramic LED Grow Light Blub, 63 LED Chips, E26 Socket Plant Bulb for Indoor Garden Farming Vegetative Bloom Flower Fruit Office Plants Grow Walls，UV&IR，90-132V
- Daylight Grow Light --- SANSI 40W Daylight Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights are the most powerful grow light bulbs available. We encourage you to compare our µmol/s and µmol/J vs. any light bulb designed for growing plants. Our Ceramic LED Independent Pixel Heat Sink design allows us to increase our photon density (PPF/W) within the bulb. Best of all, the bulb emits a white light ideal for aesthetically pleasing environments.
- Easy to Install --- Operates like a light bulb with a standard E26 socket with no special lamp-base necessary. Recommended coverage area up to about 4.20 sq. ft. mounted 18”-24” above the plants with varying lighting schedules dependent on the plant(s) being grown.
- Full Spectrum --- Each Sansi LED chip has an evenly distributed spectrum between 400-780nm. Instead of having multiple LED chips with individual colors (white, blue, red, far red), each LED chip has a mix of each color giving off a whitish glow.
- Ceramic LEDs vs. Aluminum LEDs--- Compared with other grow lights (all competitors use aluminum LEDs), ceramic dissipates heat more efficiently than aluminum because it is non-conducive. This allows our LED chips to be mounted directly to ceramic; making each chip free of fans, housing, adhesive, and PC boards. Ceramic modules have fewer parts than conventional LEDs, and therefore conduct less heat and generate more savings.
- What You Get --- 5-year unlimited warranty; 30 days no question asked return policy; 24/7 friendly customer support,
Correct Method of Application
- Screw SANSI LED Grow Light Bulb into a standard E26 socket.
- Recommended coverage area is up to 4.20 sq.ft mounted 18?-24? above the plants
Limit light to plants to 6-20 hours per day depending on the type of plant and environment.
- Uniformed Lighting and Spectrum
- Each LED chip is a mixed concentration of blue, green, red, and far-red lighting providing an evenly distributed spectrum ideal for most plants.
- Emits a White Light Similar to a Daylight Bulb
The light color is similar to a standard daylight bulb, with a color spectrum closely imitating natural sunlight.
- Hollow out Design
The hollow out design ensures good ventilation, quick heat dissipation with longer lasting light performance and lifetime.
Knowledge of Spectrum
- How does light promote plant growing?
Blue-light having a wavelength of 400 nm to 520 nm promotes the absorbing of chlorophyll and carotenoid and helps the growth of roots and stems.
Red-light having a wavelength of 620 nm to 750 nm promotes booming and fruits.
- What's the spectrum of the SANSI 30W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light?
Blue (400-499nm) 19.46%
Green (500-599nm) 37.70%
Red (600-699nm) 36.23%
Far Red (700-780nm) 6.61%
Input Voltage: 90-132Vac 60Hz
Power Factor: ?0.7
IP Rating: IP20
Light Holder: E26
Grow Light Recommendation
The full cycle bulb is one of my 2 favorites grow lights I’ve ever used and I’d recommend this bulb to anyone wanting to add a touch of beauty to their home or office. The light is easy on the eyes and the spectrum within the light is meant to what you are growing.
Grow Light Usage Scenario
These bulbs are not intended for you to be able to grow mini-farms in your office or home…that is unless you have 24 of these lights where a mini-farm would then be possible! These bulbs, however, are intended to bring a meaningful and beautiful light to your space to allow you to grow a small plant or two.
If you work in an office setting, I’d recommend using a simple office desk lamp with a flexible neck. The office lamp I use is 18” long and it works just fine. I also use a timer so I don’t have to worry about turning the light on and off throughout my work week. I like to keep my light on 10-12 hours during the day and I make sure my plants go dark during the night.
Spectrum and Light
The new light will be offered in both 30-watt and 40-watt options and can be bought on eBay (The wattage is lower than this, but for search purposes, 30 (24)-watt and 40 (36)-watt options will be used). We encourage you to contact Sansi directly for large orders. The spectrum for both options is the same. Both lights emit a white/yellowish glow. The light is suitable for both vegetation and flowering.
|Country/Region of Manufacture:
|Number of Bulbs: