- SANSI was established in 1993. Dedicating 25 years to LED technology development, with a multidisciplinary R&D team of more than 400 engineers, we are now one of the global leaders in LED applications.
- Our products are superior in their quality and performance to the rest of those on the market. Choose SANSI, choose a better lighting experience.
- Please do not use it in dimmable fixtures.
- Please do not use it in a totally enclosed fixture.
- Please do not use it in a high humid environment.
- Please do not touch the bulb with bare hands when working, since the heat is all transferred to the ceramic body to keep the power supply cavity and LED chips cooling.
The daylight and high CRI it will provide the right color and brightness to help your reading. The light's super bright beam along with its warm color temperature will be able to provide you With the light you of along with bringing comfort to the room. A color temperature of around 5000K although can be seen as a little low down the scale for tasks. SANSI's 8W bulb has a lower color temperature and a powerful beam for a reason. They are there to support all of your daily tasks and not just one specifically. This is what really sets these bulbs apart from the rest on the market. They're adaptable, useful and long-lasting.
I installed one in my bedroom, one in my desk lamp and two in my living room. The rooms have never been brighter. The bulbs I bought were 3000K and they brought a soft yellowish natural glow to all of my rooms. I thought when I first saw the color on the website that 3000K wouldn?t give a natural look to my home. But I was wrong. They brought out the natural colors of the objects in the room. This bulb brought more comfort to my bedroom and living room. Also, its brightness made it a great addition as a desk lamp. I don't like to study with a light that is too bright or too close to white light. Especially for evening work, so the bright yellowish tint made it more suitable for me. However, there is a 5000K white light bulb, for those of you who prefer working under the whiter light.
After unpackaging the bulb, I took it out of the box. It had a distinct look and design. The hollow base and pure white ceramic body set it apart from other bulbs I'd used before. I felt like for my first LED purchase I had jumped right into the futuristic deep end. But I didn't regret it. I liked the pure white robotic design. It looked the part, now it was time to find out if it could live up to my expectations.
|Country/Region of Manufacture:
|Bulb Shape Code:
||Number of Lightbulbs:
||Ceramic, CRI80+, Bright, 3000K, Dimmable, Wide Beam